Turbo Wax Medium Cut Compound (32 Oz)
Turbo Wax Medium Cut Compound is a professional grade abrasive that removes medium grade paint defects. Remove scratches, swirls, water spots & wet sanding marks while polishing your vehicles surface to a glossy shine.
- Shake well before using
- Make sure surface is cool, dry and clean
- Dispense small amount of product on the pad.
- Spread product with pad before starting machine to minimize product sling.
- Working in a two by two foot area.
- Buff using light to medium pressure and reduce pressure as product begins to dry.
- Wipe remaining residue with a clean Turbo Wax Microfiber Towel
- If excess product slings onto adjacent panels or moldings, wipe off with a damp microfiber cloth before going to next panel to be buffed.
- Follow up with Turbo Wax Swirl Remover as a final step.
Turbo Wax Paint Sealant Xtreme
Turbo Wax Paint Sealant Xtreme Is A Long Lasting Synthetic Sealant With Two Proprietary Strength Additives Inside That Boost The Products Performance. Our Paint Sealant Creates A Shield That Protects...
Turbo Wax Swirl Remover Pro X
Turbo Wax Swirl Remover Pro X is a Professional grade product that eliminates light scratches and swirl marks from your vehicle’s surface, then leaves a high gloss wet mirror finish....
Turbo Wax Quick Detailer Plus
Turbo Wax Quick Detailer Plus is a Hybrid Spray a combination of a so-called Spray Wax and a so-called Spray Detailer. Turbo Wax Quick Detailer is formulated with synthetic polymers and two...