4 Bangers Production’s Detail Spray Christmas Edition
4 Bangers Production’s Detail Spray Christmas Edition is the true
definition of spray wax, ease of use and it produces a noticeable
slicker finish. Keep a good coat of this on your vehicle and when it
comes time to wash the bugs and grit off, the task is much easier.
It contains no powders, so there is no fear of staining rubber or plastic
moldings if it gets on them. Safe for all painted surfaces, chrome,
painted plastics, glass, wraps, carbon fiber. Put a good coat on your
clean wheels and then when it comes time to wash the brake dust off,
the job is so much easier. 16oz Spray Nozzle Included.
Directions for Use:
1. Shake Well
2. The surface must be clean and cool
3. Spray into a microfiber towel
4. Spread the detail spray evenly in the surface
5. Work on one section at the time
6. Use the other clean dry side of the microfiber or a new towel to
remove any excess residue
7. Can be applied to a wet or dry surface
16″ X 16″ Turbo Wax Dual Sided Microfiber Wax & Finish Towel
16″ x 16″ Turbo Wax Dual Side Microfiber Wax & Finish Towel Microfiber towels are made up of tiny loops that naturally capture dust, lint, and miniscule bits of debris,...
Turbo Wax BLAZE
Turbo Wax BLAZE Exterior Ceramic Coating 10H glass technology produces a semi-permanent bond that provides a durable hydrophobic barrier that will protect your vehicle’s surface from the elements. Our Ceramic Coating creates a Semi-Permanent bond with the surface and will not wash off. UV Resistance. Cross-Linked matrix that provides 10H hardness that is graded to last up to 5 years when properly maintained. One 20ML bottle contains enough product to completely protect one vehicle. For large SUVs, 2 bottles are recommended.
Note: Prior experience applying ceramic coating is needed.
Permanent Protection: 5 years of durability.
Excellent High Gloss Finish.
Anti corrosion: PH tolerance: ph 2-12.
Super Hydrophobic Water-Repelling;
Water contact angle:120 degrees.
Thermal Resistance: Up to 780 degrees.
Processing Temperature:6--32 degree -avoid direct sunlight
Shelf life:2 years in original closed package
Applying Method: Hand Applying by using coating sponge
Product Form: Liquid
1. The surface must be free of any oils and contaminants otherwise the longevity of the products will be at
risk. Wipe each panel with a water-based solvent used to remove oil, wax, grease, and silicone from surfaces prior to coating. Recommended Products: Prep-All or 3M Prep Solvent-70
2. The surface must be out of the sunlight and cool.
3. Apply coating directly into a foam applicator or microfiber cloth. (6 to 8 drops ) Do not re-use applicator after
one application has been done. Use both sides of the microfiber cloth
4. Distribute evenly on the surface, work until product starts to disappear, one panel at the time. Cure time is 45
seconds -1 minute depending on the ambient temperature, if the product is hard to remove, reduce the curing time
5. Buff with a new clean WET microfiber towel. Immediately pass a DRY microfiber towel. Do not re-use the
microfiber towels after one full car application has been done.
6. If desired a second coat can be applied after 2 hrs.
7. Use Turbo Wax Spray Wax or Turbo Wax Paint Sealant for longevity.
8. Do not allow the vehicle to get wet for 24 hours after the coating application.
9. Avoid washing the vehicle for 6 days. Vehicle must be washed using a car shampoo that is PH7.
Notice: Do not apply to glass or windshield
Seller makes no warranties, express or implied nor accepts returns
Turbo Wax Seven 8 7 Spray Wax
Turbo Wax Seven 8 7 Spray Wax produces a wet mirror finish. Created withHydrophobic properties, safe on all painted surfaces, rubber, plastic moldings and trim, and powder coated parts, carbon...