Turbo Wax Oxidation Block
The Turbo Wax Oxidation Block falls in the mid-range between the medium and ultra-fine grades of detail clay. Like clay, the Turbo Wax Oxidation Block quickly removes bonded surface contamination, preparing it for polishing and sealing. A single Oxidation block will clean your car surface up to twenty-five times, making it a more efficient than the traditional clay bar. Not only is safe for your vehicle surface but it also works on your vehicle windshield.
- Paint Overspray
- Industrial Pollution
- Road Grime
- Brake Dust
- Bugs Remains
- Specs from Tree Sap or Tar
- If you are a first time customer using our Oxidation Block please follow the instructions very carefully.Prior to using this product the surface must be completely dirt free, plenty of lubricant must be used ( from the water/car shampoo mix) apply to a very small area for testing purposes before using the product on the entire vehicle surface.
- While the vehicle still wet, Hold rubber side against the surface and glide it back and forth GENTLY.
- Don’t press it hard onto the surface and rub it roughly. Repeat the gliding motion with water until you feel the surface is smooth.While the vehicle still wet.
- Turbo Wax Waterless Wash can be used as lubricant.
Turbo Wax Paint Sealant Xtreme
Turbo Wax Paint Sealant Xtreme Is A Long Lasting Synthetic Sealant With Two Proprietary Strength Additives Inside That Boost The Products Performance. Our Paint Sealant Creates A Shield That Protects...
Turbo Wax Swirl Remover Pro X
Turbo Wax Swirl Remover Pro X is a Professional grade product that eliminates light scratches and swirl marks from your vehicle’s surface, then leaves a high gloss wet mirror finish....
Turbo Wax Quick Detailer Plus
Turbo Wax Quick Detailer Plus is a Hybrid Spray a combination of a so-called Spray Wax and a so-called Spray Detailer. Turbo Wax Quick Detailer is formulated with synthetic polymers and two...