Turbo Wax Oxidation Block
The Turbo Wax Oxidation Block falls in the mid-range between the medium and ultra-fine grades of detail clay. Like clay, the Turbo Wax Oxidation Block quickly removes bonded surface contamination, preparing it for polishing and sealing. A single Oxidation block will clean your car surface up to twenty-five times, making it a more efficient than the traditional clay bar. Not only is safe for your vehicle surface but it also works on your vehicle windshield.
- Paint Overspray
- Industrial Pollution
- Road Grime
- Brake Dust
- Bugs Remains
- Specs from Tree Sap or Tar
- If you are a first time customer using our Oxidation Block please follow the instructions very carefully.Prior to using this product the surface must be completely dirt free, plenty of lubricant must be used ( from the water/car shampoo mix) apply to a very small area for testing purposes before using the product on the entire vehicle surface.
- While the vehicle still wet, Hold rubber side against the surface and glide it back and forth GENTLY.
- Don’t press it hard onto the surface and rub it roughly. Repeat the gliding motion with water until you feel the surface is smooth.While the vehicle still wet.
- Turbo Wax Waterless Wash can be used as lubricant.
16″ X 16″ Turbo Wax Dual Sided Microfiber Wax & Finish Towel
16″ x 16″ Turbo Wax Dual Side Microfiber Wax & Finish Towel Microfiber towels are made up of tiny loops that naturally capture dust, lint, and miniscule bits of debris,...
20″ X 40 ″ Turbo Wax Microfiber Waffle Drying Towel
Waffle weave microfiber towel is one of the most versatile towels in the market and is a perfect medium for all uses. It’s light, super absorbent. It is great for...
Porta Cable 7424XP
The Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher provides a safe, random orbital motion.The Porter Cable 7424XP DA Polisher is an Excellent tool for the weekend warrior detailer however for many...